Located on the site of Kemble airfield and an award-winning tech partner, Kubus provide comprehensive IT solutions and services to a global clientele. They produce cutting-edge technology to help with operational challenges and technologies that make you better at what you do best.
Kubus engaged with McFeggan Brownâ€™s services to refurbish their 1500m2 office space across 2no. floors. In 10 weeks, works included strip out and installation of new flooring, decorations and furniture throughout, creating a space that incorporates the brand effectively and invites staff back to the office. Works inclusive of refurbishing toilets, kitchens and break out spaces.
Key design features:
• An open plan design incorporating brand colours paired with natural wood tones and planting to create a relaxed inviting environment. A range of furnishings provides a variety of seating options for flexible working within the office.
• Large open office workspace with multiple zones for staff to hold informal meetings, such as a communal high table and soft seating booths.
• Boardroom to seat 12, crowned with the Kubus logo on the boardroom wall.
• Updated and inviting client facing reception and waiting area
• Open training room that will hold a large company when required
• Spacious breakout room and games room on the 1st floor for escape from the desk.
• Multiple individual meetings rooms and offices for sensitive conversations